08 September, 2013

Roubaix and my place




I'm staying in a small city called Roubaix. It's next to Lille (20 minutes by metro). I'm renting a room from the Dassonvilles, who are friends with a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a family friend. HAHA! Connections! Everything is included with the rent (electricity, water, wifi). I'm gonna have to cook for myself, though (good luck to me!). Here's some pictures of my place and the surrounding areas.





I stay at the attic! Check out the walk in closet!



Motion sensor which automatically turns on the light to my "walk-in closet"

View from my room, the Dassonvilles have a huge backyard, with 10 hens! 

The living room downstairs

Avenue Gustave Delory, a street near my place :)

At Parc Barbieux, which is a 3 minute walk from the house

No comments:

Post a Comment