13 July, 2014

Last Glimpses of Paris: A Photo Diary


My plane back to the Philippines from France was originally set for the 23rd of December, so I could celebrate Christmas eve there. I had my plane ticket and everything. But then things changed, and I decided to stay in Europe for Christmas and New Year's. 

I emailed the attachée for higher education of the French Embassy in the Philippines, and asked if I could change my flight to the 2nd of January (because they booked and paid for my flight tickets, as a part of my grant from the embassy). Thankfully, the attachée was very nice AND was from Lille! She told me it was possible, and in the end I got a flight ticket leaving on the 5th, not the 2nd! Even more perfect. I had more time to spend with Jarne!

The two extra weeks flew by, and it was time to say goodbye for the meantime to Europe and to Jarne. 
Mr. J accompanied me to Paris, because my flight was from CDG. We took the ever-reliable iDBus, and that is where this photo diary starts. :)




Tight pants

Me and the PRETTY, PURPLE suitcase



Old men playing tennis at Jardin du Luxembourg

Let's say the random person I asked to take this photo was a bit surprised bye our pose


The long climb up from Abbesses station in Montmartre





Last full day in Paris, 4th of January 2014, one of the most memorable days of my life :)


Parc des Buttes Chaumont

Tried to buy Kinder Bueno, a chocolate bar that isn't even in the choices came out :/

Last dinner in Paris. With our ringie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment